Medical Marijuana is Legal in Nevada
But… you need to qualify to legally use it. After the physician has determined your eligibility for medical cannabis, you will receive a signed Attending Physician Statement that will allow you to apply to register with the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program. Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Registry ID card will allow you legally possess, transport, and cultivate marijuana pursuant to Nevada state law. No Medical Records Required!*
Below are current accepted qualifications for legal marijuana use in the state.
- Cachexia (severe weightloss from disease or medical treatment)
- Persistent muscle spasms, including spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
- Seizures, including seizures caused by epilepsy
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain
NOTE: Any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that is: (a) Classified as a chronic or debilitating medical condition by regulation of the Division; or (b) Approved as a chronic or debilitating medical condition pursuant to a petition.
Before you come for a doctor’s appointment with us, make sure you bring the following:
- 18+ Years Old*
- Valid NV Photo ID*
- Call 702-123-4567 or Request an Appointment Online*
- Gather all necessary medical records to bring to your appointment*